Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Evening Walk

U know I was so happy, just now daddy brought me out for walk, & mommy followed. So it's like a whole family outing, as usually, it's either dad walk me or mum, but most of the time is mum. It is like once in a blue moon, almost close to striking TOTO(my "2-legged" creature's game) to have both of them walking together with me.

This is where I stay, places where there are high human & vehicle traffic.


Something attracted my attention -----> a Taxi, & a few 2-legged creatues getting into it...


Hoi, I want to get in too..but daddy kept me from moving even an another inch closer...


Oh, well, I can always glued to the ground & watch...hey! hey! hey!


Woof! Walked with daddy & mommy today, played FRAP, ate ribs, greenies, sea biscuits & sea jerky, played fetch, poo n pee a lot, & tomorrow it's wrestling time with Benny again, WOOF! WOOF! THIS IS DOG'S LIFE!!!!

No comments: