Sunday, April 6, 2008

Class 95 Dog Walk 2008

This morning I woke up exceptionally early (dad woke me up at 7am!)! Didn't know what was happening until I saw my mum & dad getting changed, well, must be going out without me again.. :(

But to my surprise, I noticed they are actually bringing me out too. In less than 10mins, the whole family was on the way to Bishan Park! Along the way, I saw many many dogs, I was so excited, it's been a long time I've seen so many dogs early in the morning. And so we reached the Dog Run Area, which I am very familiar with.

Over here, all parents queuing up with their doggies. I wonder whatz that for? Aren't we doggies gonna play and run free in the dog run? Oh, after a while, I saw the big banner saying "CLASS 95 FM DOG WALK 2008"!! Woof! Woof! I've been to this Dog Walk last year, the day when I 1st met Belle, Trident, Guy, Buta, Brownie, & some other corgis that were not in our forum.

Ok, long story short. Here are the events agenda :

7.30 am -- we made our way to the Dog Run Area.
7.50 am -- Starting to queue, we were among the 1st 10 or 15.
Around 8.15am -- I got my goodie bag & an umbrella.

The goodie bag & umbrella were only available for the 1st 200 early birds. So, while waiting for the rest of the doggies in the queue to collect theirs. I looked at what'z inside for me...

Here it goes :

5 items here -- Towel from Pets Lover Centre, Synthetic leather leash, Lanyard from CLASS 95, PETS Magazine & the blue bandanas


3 sample packs of Oven-Baked kibbles & another brand, I never seen or tasted these brands before.


Some Gifts coupon here, I doubt mummy gonna use them..


SKC Companion Dog Application form, US Doggie Bakery discount coupon(hmm..I think mum will use it..hehe) & Earth Cafe Information card(New dog cafe)


Last but not least, there were also cookies from US Doggie Bakery, wondering why there is no picture? Yum! Tum! It's already in my stomach, woof!

That's all for the goodie bag, stay tune for the dog walk happenings & the post-events, I am so tired after the walk, I shall take a short nap before I tell you guys about the rest of the activities....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: