Friday, June 5, 2009

Blow-drying with a STYLE!

Weather is freaking hot, & I was given a nice cold shower today, as usual, I will need to tolerate the SUPER LOUD noise from the industrial blower, while the humans put on their ear-plugs!

Since there's no "doggie-ear-plug" for me, here's the alternative :

Mummy kept laughing & laughing at the sight of this "STYLE"...Finally, she couldn't take it but to grab her cam & started shooting....while still giggling...(after 3rd pic)but I had also successfully got rid of the towel by shaking my head..YEAH!!

(4th pic)Gggrrr... Stupid towel came back to me again! I SIMPLY hate it!

(Mummy : this is a very absorbent material, using it on Ode for quick drying)








4 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Haha Ode, you look like Lady Ode.....
(Clare: Heee eeeheeeeeeheeeee)

Ode said...

GGGGGRRRRR!! I HATE that!!!

Clare, let's get married this time since barn2 n u are not getting married.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare cant marry Lady Ode...
(HAW HAW HAW!!!!)

Ode said...

I am not a LADY BOY!!! GGGRRRR!!!
Barn2, u WATCH my TEETH...AAARRRGGHH!