Thursday, September 24, 2009

My PAW!

Woof! Look at my left paw....

....wrapped up in baby mitten & tied up with a handkerchief...


A closer look at my "nicely" wrapped up left paw..see still got lace one..luckily it is blue, else I will look girlish if it is in pink! So I still look macho with blue color..yeah! :p


But I HATE my paw being wrapped up like this, as I feel so handicap...Ummph! Just look at my face, you will know how much I wanted this stupid mitten to be off my paw though blue is meant for boys!


You guys guess what happened to my paw?

Prize for giving the correct answer : A KISS from me, on yr cheek..hehe

4 comments:

Laurie Eno said...

Hey Ode!!!

I'd love to feature you on my blog The Daily Corgi as "Dog Of The Day" so that my readers can meet you:

http://www.thedailycorgi.blogspot.com

Check it out ... hope to hear from you soon!

Corgi Power,

Laurie

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Ode- let me guess...you got the hurt paw for trying to swipe someone else's girlfriend...
right?

Haha.

Keep your eyes off Clare. She's taken.

Ode said...

No, you are wrong! Mypaw got rashes & mum applied medicine on it, didn't want me to lick n chew it to make it worse. Else, I will never recover.

(Mum: His paw has not shown much improvement, so gonna bring him to the vet today. Very tired when I am so bz these days.)

Ode said...

Hi Laurie,

My honour, just grab the pics and stories from my blog. :p

Woof!,
Ode