Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dog Agility at Bishan Park

This morning, mum & dad brought me to Bishan Park Dog Run.


I saw so many doggies & hoomans at the Dog Run while resting here after some butt-sniffing & marking at the gate of the Dog Run....


Some were going home already...


Weather was as hot as oven..see my drool?


And I drool & drool & drool....


See the floor?


Time to go home...but I was so tired that I refused to walk...


Hay! hay! This is DOG'S LIFE!!!


I am heavy you know? So daddy let me stand on this high stone to rest before we cross the road....


Looked left & now look right...so many cars...


Dog Agility? Yeah, Other dogs but not me... :(

2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Ode, you are a drool machine!! How did you con your dad in carrying you most of the time? I cant get my Mummy to carry me as often. She cant last the distance!

Ode said...

hehe...I also don't know why my dad will carry me leh..but I know why yr mum don't last the dist lah..you are TOO HEAVY!!!