Sunday, March 8, 2009

Panda and Me

Aarrfff!! My 4-legged frens...Panda has been in my house for more than a week, & we are having FUN!!! Fun for me to tell her who's the boss, or rather the Alpha Male here...GGGrrrrr...

Ok, actions speaks louder than words, ya? Here it goes....



Panda was quick to get up...but wait till you see the next video...

I AM THE ALPHA MALE!!!


You see....yeah!!!

Ok, after telling her that I am the ALPHA here, we ended the wrestling sessions for the TIME BEING..half-time..full-time later...hehe

Hey hey, I pinned her down, I WON!


Panda : Hmph! What a bully?! I am just a baby, you know?


Ode : Ok, ok, sweet little gal, just pulling your tail..wanna you to have a great time here, trying to be a good host & kor-kor, you know?


Panda : Ode Kor-kor, are you kidding me? You mean it?


Ode : Yes, of coz, I am a nice guy, a nice ALPHA male... :p


Watch out for Full-time...Woof!

(Ode pin her down 99% of the time & this gal is very submissive)

2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Aw...that's sweet. Boy, are you going to miss her when she goes...

Your mom and dad did a great job!

Ode said...

Of coz I will miss her, but she is too quiet...just scolded her for not FRAPPING with me!

My mum & dad are having endless cleaning after her... :(