Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another wednesday at K9campus

Hooray, it's wednesday again. Yesterday, my mum brought me to K9campus again. Oh yes, my wish came true!!



Yeehee...so ticklish, Benny trying to clean my ears...the moment I stepped into the shop...



And I showed my appreciation with a lick on his cheek....




Now the game started...Benny challenging me & Clare wanna kiss me...hehe




Hey, little gals, what are you all chatting about? I want to join in...hmm, not actually, in fact, I want Lucky. Hi sweet gal, let's play. Excuse me Clare, can you stand aside for a moment? Thank you.



Oh yeah! Gal, let's play with the bone together..I teach you how to distroy it in the fastest way..hehehe




Ok, I had taught you how to, now you teach Clare. Oh, Clare might be know how to distroy the bone too.


Heyhey, here comes the "Clown of the Day"....

The pictures not very clear, blame my mum, not sure why she's not bringing her thousands $$$ camera, instead she uses her handphone to shoot. Hmm..must ask her to bring that good camera next time, really don't like to see blurr pictures, I am so cute & handsome you know...hehehehee... :p

No comments: