Friday, January 4, 2008

My 1st visit to K9Campus on 2nd Jan

It was a wednesday, Oh, well, you guys think I really know which day was it? Anyway, I know mummy was not working, as usual, whenever she brings me out for walk, she will say "Kai-kai", When I heard it, oh yes, I was so excited as usual, can go for walk again.

However, I noticed mummy & I were standing at the void deck. Not sure what was happening, I just greeted every passersby with a smile, after a while, a white car drove in, mummy walked towards it, got a blue carrier from Aunty Rachel, squeezed me inside, I was so scared.

After a while, we reached a place called K9Campus, here, I saw Benny, Lucky, aunty Zoe, & into a room, where we started to have fun, Dexter & Clare were there too.

Hmm..I don't have pics, can I steal pics from Barn2's blog? hehe..
But well, you guys might as well refer to his blog, pics & narratives are there..haha

Looking forward to the next outing..woof!

No comments: