Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey, It was Wednesday again!

It's wednesday again, we didn't meet up last week. So we were especially excited to meet up again yesterday, Oh, especially me, I can see my dream gal ----> LUCKY!

Hmm, finally mummy brought a decent cam, but it also means a lot of shots & editing, so kind of a bit late to write the blog, hey, always late by one day(nah, not me, not me!..hehe). Anyway, given the number of shots, it was fast of her to finish all the shortlisting & editing, & finally posted them up on an online album, & me blogging here. She has a total of more than 150 raw pics, converted about 112 pics, & finalised to 79 pics.

Ok, See some of the pics below:


Benny on top of me...


Now me on top...







2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Hoi!! Where are the other photos?
Been visiting this site and Mummy's been kissing Ode so many times....

Ode said...

Woof! Thanks for your kisses, Kiss more kiss more...woof woof..ok, my mummy has been busy these days..will ask her to post the rest of pics...