Friday, July 31, 2009

Royal Bed for Royal Dog!

Few days ago, Mum brought back a very huge carton! And here's what I did when evening came :

Step! Step! Step! Step!




Anticipating for the toy to be tossed...toy tossed near end of video.



After all the jumping up and down of the carton, don't know why the "face" got so many dimples....



Don't know what is wrriten on the "face"...whatever..the real FUN starts here:


Helping to unpack....by walking on the box!




After unpacking, I continued to explore the box...




Tada! Here comes the rectangle wooden box & it's four legs!




It has cushion & it is soft...




Oh, it's Bed, it's a Bed, it's a ROYAL BED!!!!



1st, I sit...



Then I rest my PAWS....

2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

My Mummy is so glad you liked the bed! Royal dog...haha.

Ode said...

Ya, thanks yr mummy, but my dad has been saying "thank you" to me coz he saw me not using the bed, & so he used it as leg rest while watching TV!

(Mum: He likes anything new lah, & just as I guessed, he don't really appreciate the bed)