Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Special Outing!

It was only 6pm but mum & dad were already home! Wasn't it great?? But at the same time, I find it kind of weird as they are usually not home before 8pm. Soon after, mum said to me "Kai Kai"! Oh, KAI KAI!!! That's my top of the top top top vocab I LOVE & will NEVER FORGET!

Then I heard from dad, "Ode, you walk there yourself". What! Where? After a while, dad put on the harness for me...

As we walked, we stopped at the main road...
not long after, here came a taxi...up to the taxi...
ok, long story short...I saw Dr G Chay...Oh, I was so happy to see her!!! WOOF!

(Mum : we brought Ode to the vet for his "20 cents" sized inflammed rash, see pics below)

An irritated nipple, vet said he might have rubbed it against something on the floor that make him feel itchy or pain.














Before going to the vet, mum applied medication on the red spot & have this cone around my neck...














It was choking as it was too small!!














I hate this cone around my neck, especially now that I've outgrown this stupid thing!

4 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

pOOR oDE. How are you feeling now? any medication?

Ode said...

Me feeling drowsy after medication... :(

Vet suspected I sat on something rough that irritated the area...

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Need to borrow bigger E collar? My mummy might have one.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

haha